I am a creative website builder that falls halfway between Web Designer and Front-End Developer, meaning I can do both straight design and advanced coding. Whatever a website needs, I can do it, I can learn to do it, or I can’t wait for it to be invented so I can learn to do it. I live to solve problems and improve my workflow so I can take a someone’s vision and make it appear on their monitor. Building websites is a passion I plan to feed for the rest of my life.
Impero Media LLC
Owner, Web Designer, Front-End Developer - Oct. 2006 - Present
- Created sites for clients both locally and remotely.
- Create wireframes and mockups to design for a variety of devices, screen sizes and development stages.
- Set up E-commerce sites and storefronts for clients.
- Integrated advanced forms for a client to create a directory site.
- Cut page load times by over 40% and tripled Google Speed Insight scores for a prominent national chain’s website.
- Rebuilt lead generation forms for clients to optimize their customer relationship management workflow.
- Increased conversions and speed by redesigning and recoding client sites to minimize and streamline code.
- Launched sites with WordPress using both custom, handmade themes and third-party premium themes at clients’ request.
- Worked with many clients simultaneously by using a finely tuned modern workflow and having very strong productivity skills.
- Continuing advanced coursework in many aspects of design and development.
XTRA Sports 910
Beat Reporter, Live Host, Engineer- Feb. 1998 – Oct. 2006
- Covered Phoenix area sports for local radio station.
- Reported from practices and games of all local teams.
- Hosted weekly call-in talk show.
- Guest hosted morning drive and afternoon drive talk shows.
- Covered national events including March Madness, Super Bowl, BCS National Championship, PGA Tour events and the World Series.
- Produced promos, commercials and live talk shows.
- Version Control
- Responsive/Mobile Design
- Google Analytics
- SEO Knowledge
- Grids & Layout
- Color Theory
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Basic Logo Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Sublime Text
- Framework Familiarity
- Command Line Abilities
- Very Fast Learner
- Unmatched Passion
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
Arizona State University
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences
Master Recording Program, Audio Engineering